- What is the ratio of RBC to WBC-
- Gir National Park in Gujarat is famous for?
- Which is the warm ocean current?
- A man goes downstream with a boat to some destination and returns upstream to his original place in 5 hours. If the speed of the boat in still water and the stream are 10 km/hr and 4 km/hr respectively, the distance of the destination from the starting place is
- Which gland is both exocrine and endocrine?
- What is the meaning of Battery?
- Which is the tallest tree in the world?
- In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
- A man can row at 5 km/h in still water and the velocity of the current is 1 km/h. It takes him1 hour to row to a place and back. How flar is the place ?
- Fluoride inhibits caries formation via