(a) 2 m/hr
(b) 2.5 m/hr
(c) 3 m/hr
(d) 4 m/hr
Ans . (a)
- Which soil is best suited for cotton?
- which proclamation of national emergency automatically suspends?
- squint eye squeeze
- If A: B = 2: 3, B: C = 6: 11 then what is the value of C: B: A ?
- What is Rodenticide ?
- Which country is the leading producer of Uranium ?
- A man goes downstream with a boat to some destination and returns upstream to his original place in 5 hours. If the speed of the boat in still water and the stream are 10 km/hr and 4 km/hr respectively, the distance of the destination from the starting place is
- Which gland is both exocrine and endocrine?
- Gir National Park in Gujarat is famous for?
- The fertilized eggs are selected for the transfer of which of the following ?