(a) 1 km/h
(b) 2 km/h
(c) 3 km/h
(d) 4 km/h
(e) None of these
- The current of a stream runs at 1 km/h. A motor boat goes 35 km upstream and back again to the starting point in 12 hours. The speed of the motor boat in still water in km/h1s
- Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
- Which ports handled the north Indian trade during the Gupta period?
- The fertilized eggs are selected for the transfer of which of the following ?
- Which is the longest river on the earth?
- How are Oxygen and ozone?
- 6 : 222 :: 7 : ?
- A boat takes 90 minutes less to travel 36 miles downstream than to travel the same distance upstream. If the speed of the boat in still water is 10 metre/hour, the speed of the stream 1s
- Which state has the largest coastline in India ?
- What is Rodenticide ?