(A) 21 km
(B) 25 km
(C) 16 km
(D) 18 km
- Fluoride inhibits caries formation via
- The sum of two numbers is 468 and their HCF is 39. How many pairs of such numbers can be formed?
- which trees are found in tropical evergreen forest?
- the speed of a boat in still water is 20 km/hr and the speed of the current is 5 km/hr, then the time taken by the boat to travel 100 km with the current is
- Which country is the largest producer of Bauxite?
- How are Oxygen and ozone?
- Gir National Park in Gujarat is famous for?
- Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
- MAD : JXA :: RUN : ?
- Which one of the following is not associated with Huntington’s chorea ?