(A) 21 km
(B) 25 km
(C) 16 km
(D) 18 km
- Which is the biggest tree in the world?
- Which soil is best suited for cotton?
- How biocides work?
- What is the ratio of RBC to WBC-
- A man can row at 5 km/h in still water and the velocity of the current is 1 km/h. It takes him1 hour to row to a place and back. How flar is the place ?
- Impurities in pharmaceutical preparation may be due to following sources
- which of the following is a landlocked sea?
- Which ports handled the north Indian trade during the Gupta period?
- Which metal is used for generation of Nuclear Power?
- In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?