- Who decides the number of Judges in a High Court?
- which proclamation of national emergency automatically suspends?
- A man goes downstream with a boat to some destination and returns upstream to his original place in 5 hours. If the speed of the boat in still water and the stream are 10 km/hr and 4 km/hr respectively, the distance of the destination from the starting place is
- In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
- 7584 : 5362 : : 4673 : ?
- ‘My Music, My Life’ is the autobiography of which person?
- 8 : 81 : : 64 : ?
- QDXM : SFYN :: UIOZ : ?
- Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
- which of the following is the most conductive element?