Alpha-keratin, or α-keratin, is a type of keratin found in vertebrates. This protein is the primary component in hairs, horns, mammalian claws, nails and the epidermis layer of the skin. α-keratin is a fibrous structural protein, meaning it is made up of amino acids that form a repeating secondary structure.
- The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
- hermit solitude intruder
- Which vitamin is considered to be a hormone?
- 25 : 125 : : 36 : ?
- How many longitudes are there?
- which of the following is a landlocked sea?
- Coal : Heat :: Wax : ?
- Which state has the largest coastline in India ?
- Gir National Park in Gujarat is famous for?
- Which was the first newspaper to be published in India?