- 120 men consume 720 kg of rice in 30 days. In how many days can 90 men consume 270 kg?
- tea cup tobacco
- In 1610, Galileo Galilei discovered four moons of which planet?
- the speed of a boat in still water is 20 km/hr and the speed of the current is 5 km/hr, then the time taken by the boat to travel 100 km with the current is
- Which one of the following is not associated with Huntington’s chorea ?
- In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
- A man can row at 5 km/h in still water and the velocity of the current is 1 km/h. It takes him1 hour to row to a place and back. How flar is the place ?
- Which vitamin is considered to be a hormone?
- If A: B = 2: 3, B: C = 6: 11 then what is the value of C: B: A ?
- Washing soda is also known as-