The yellow color in balanced urine comes from urochrome, a waste product that comes from the breakdown of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is the protein in red blood cells that enables oxygen to travel around the body.
- Karyotyping is useful for detecting which of the following ?
- The sum of two numbers is 468 and their HCF is 39. How many pairs of such numbers can be formed?
- What is the meaning of Battery?
- which trees are found in tropical evergreen forest?
- Which gland is both exocrine and endocrine?
- A man goes downstream with a boat to some destination and returns upstream to his original place in 5 hours. If the speed of the boat in still water and the stream are 10 km/hr and 4 km/hr respectively, the distance of the destination from the starting place is
- Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
- Which instrument used for finding out wind-direction?
- the speed of a boat in still water is 20 km/hr and the speed of the current is 5 km/hr, then the time taken by the boat to travel 100 km with the current is
- 6 : 2 : : 8 : ?