- Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
- Washing soda is also known as-
- Who was the Chairman’ of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
- What was the source of the blue gem stone, lapis lazuli, for the people of Harappan culture?
- If A: B = 2: 3, B: C = 6: 11 then what is the value of C: B: A ?
- which of the following is a landlocked sea?
- Who has been called Napoleon of India?
- A synthetic rubber is having__________weight.
- When was the Reserve Bank of India taken over by the Government?
- What is NBR?