ANSWER : Jupiter
- Which was the first talkie film of India?
- which animal breathe through skin?
- What was the source of the blue gem stone, lapis lazuli, for the people of Harappan culture?
- Karyotyping is useful for detecting which of the following ?
- Which one of the following is not associated with Huntington’s chorea ?
- which tree is also known as the flame of the forest?
- In which technology do Cryogenic engines find applications?
- Colour of the Urine is yellow because of-
- Fluoride inhibits caries formation via
- What is the ratio of RBC to WBC-