ANSWER : Jupiter
- When was the Reserve Bank of India taken over by the Government?
- MAD : JXA :: RUN : ?
- Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
- Impurities in pharmaceutical preparation may be due to following sources
- Gir National Park in Gujarat is famous for?
- A boat travels upstream from B to A and downstream from A to B in 3 hours. If the speed of the boat in still water is 9 km/h and the speed of the current is 3 km/h, find the distance between A and B in kilometres.
- Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
- which of the following is the most conductive element?
- which bank is called bankers bank of india?
- A man can row 30 km upstream and 44 km downstream in 10 hours. Also, he can row 40 km upstream and 55 km downstream in 13 hours. Find the rate of the current and the speed off the man in still water.