- Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
- the speed of a boat in still water is 20 km/hr and the speed of the current is 5 km/hr, then the time taken by the boat to travel 100 km with the current is
- Which planet looks reddish in the night sky?
- Which tree grows the fastest?
- The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
- In which technology do Cryogenic engines find applications?
- Which element that does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially?
- A man can row 30 km upstream and 44 km downstream in 10 hours. Also, he can row 40 km upstream and 55 km downstream in 13 hours. Find the rate of the current and the speed off the man in still water.
- When was the Reserve Bank of India taken over by the Government?
- which trees are found in tropical evergreen forest?