Question 1- The Internet is an example of a:
A. Circuit switched network
B. Packet switched network
C. Cell switched network
D. None of the above
Data communications network in which data is divided into small segments known as packets.
These are divided so that each packet forms part of a complete message that can be routed through a network of switches to its destination independently of all other packets forming the same message.
The Internet is an example of a Packet switched network.
Packet-switched describes the type of network in which relatively small units of data called packets are routed through a network based on the destination address contained within each packet.
Breaking communication down into packets allows the same data path to be shared among many users in the network.
A network is a term used to describe a group of two or more computer systems that are connected or linked with each other.
Common types of area networks are:
- LAN – Local Area Network
- WAN – Wide Area Network
- WLAN – Wireless Local Area Network
- MAN – Metropolitan Area Network
- SAN – Storage Area Network, Small Area Network, System Area Network or Server Area Network
- If A: B = 2: 3, B: C = 6: 11 then what is the value of C: B: A ?
- which bank is called bankers bank of india?
- A man can row 30 km upstream and 44 km downstream in 10 hours. Also, he can row 40 km upstream and 55 km downstream in 13 hours. Find the rate of the current and the speed off the man in still water.
- If the length of a rectangle is increased by 20% and the breadth is decreased by 10%. What will be the effect on its area?
- squint eye squeeze
- which animal breathe through skin?
- In bronsted lowry concept acid is
- The fertilized eggs are selected for the transfer of which of the following ?
- Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
- What is the technique called by which the genome of an organism can be split up into different sized molecules?