(A) 4 hr
(B) 7 hr
(C) 2 hr
(D) 3 hr
- which animal breathe through skin?
- Which was the first newspaper to be published in India?
- which bank is called bankers bank of india?
- which of the following is a landlocked sea?
- Which element that does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially?
- The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
- which proclamation of national emergency automatically suspends?
- Which tree release oxygen 24 hours ?
- Which is the animal referred as the ship of the desert?
- A man can row at 5 km/h in still water and the velocity of the current is 1 km/h. It takes him1 hour to row to a place and back. How flar is the place ?