(a) Cone: Sphere
(b) Rectangle: Octagon
(c) Pentagon : Heptagon
(d) Angle : Quadrilateral
Ans:(b) Triangle consists of three straight lines. Hexagon consists of six lines. Similarly, rectangle consists of four lines and that of Octagon consists of eighth lines.
- which of the following is the most conductive element?
- How are Oxygen and ozone?
- 3 : 27 : : 4 : ?
- Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
- Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
- Karyotyping is useful for detecting which of the following ?
- which plant grows in desert ?
- In bronsted lowry concept acid is
- Colour of the Urine is yellow because of-
- What is the technique called by which the genome of an organism can be split up into different sized molecules?