(a) Cone: Sphere
(b) Rectangle: Octagon
(c) Pentagon : Heptagon
(d) Angle : Quadrilateral
Ans:(b) Triangle consists of three straight lines. Hexagon consists of six lines. Similarly, rectangle consists of four lines and that of Octagon consists of eighth lines.
- ADE : FGJ :: KNO : ?
- How many longitudes are there?
- Which one of the following is not associated with Huntington’s chorea ?
- madhubani a style of folk painting is popular in which of the following states in india
- which of the following is a landlocked sea?
- What is Rodenticide ?
- What is NBR?
- How biocides work?
- Which gland is both exocrine and endocrine?
- If A: B = 2: 3, B: C = 6: 11 then what is the value of C: B: A ?