ANSWER : Afghanistan
Lapis lazuli or lapis for short, is a deep-blue metamorphic rock used as a semi-precious stone that has been prized since antiquity for its intense color.
As early as the 7th millennium BCE, lapis lazuli was mined in the Sar-i Sang mines, in Shortugai, and in other mines in Badakhshan province in northeast Afghanistan.
- Which tree release oxygen 24 hours ?
- Fluoride inhibits caries formation via
- What is the meaning of Battery?
- Which gland is both exocrine and endocrine?
- 17 : 52 :: 1 : ?
- Triangle : Hexagon: ?
- Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
- Which one of the following is not a primary Database ?
- which proclamation of national emergency automatically suspends?
- Who decides the number of Judges in a High Court?