At 11 am on 9 December 1946 the Assembly began its first session, with 211 members attending. By early 1947, representatives of the Muslim League and princely states joined, and the Assembly approved the draft constitution on 26 November 1949.
- which of the following is a landlocked sea?
- Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
- If the length of a rectangle is increased by 20% and the breadth is decreased by 10%. What will be the effect on its area?
- Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
- Which was the first talkie film of India?
- ‘My Music, My Life’ is the autobiography of which person?
- tea cup tobacco
- ASTN : ZTSO :: MSUB : ?
- A man with a dark skin, in comparison with a man with a white skin, What will experience?
- Which is the biggest tree in the world?