Bangalore is widely regarded as the “Silicon Valley of India” (or “IT capital of India”) because of its role as the nation’s leading information technology (IT) exporter. Indian technological organisations are headquartered in the city.
- Which gland is both exocrine and endocrine?
- Which country is the leading producer of Uranium ?
- The current of a stream runs at 1 km/h. A motor boat goes 35 km upstream and back again to the starting point in 12 hours. The speed of the motor boat in still water in km/h1s
- What is the ratio of RBC to WBC-
- ‘My Music, My Life’ is the autobiography of which person?
- 6 : 2 : : 8 : ?
- 1 : 1 :: 25 : ?
- Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
- Which ports handled the north Indian trade during the Gupta period?
- Which is the longest river on the earth?