- 7584 : 5362 : : 4673 : ?
- A man can row 30 km upstream and 44 km downstream in 10 hours. Also, he can row 40 km upstream and 55 km downstream in 13 hours. Find the rate of the current and the speed off the man in still water.
- ADE : FGJ :: KNO : ?
- What is the meaning of Battery?
- Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
- Which country is the leading producer of Uranium ?
- Who decides the number of Judges in a High Court?
- which trees are found in tropical evergreen forest?
- Which country is the largest producer of Bauxite?
- Which of the following structures of protein is stored in protein data bank ?