3.All of the Above
4. None of the above
Answer : Wind vane is an instrument to measure wind direction. It is also known as weathervane, it will let you know the direction of wind by pointing in some particular direction.
Explanation : The wind is the movement of air between regions having different pressure. The temperature difference between the regions causes pressure difference, which allows the flow of wind. The rotation of the earth also affects the direction of the wind because of the Coriolis force. The wind has a significant role in determining the weather of a region. In science, we measure every significant factor and evaluate it to our own use. Thus, we measure the speed of the wind and its direction. Anemometer is a device to measure the speed of the wind. A wind vane is a device that measures the direction of the flow of wind. We also call it weather vane.
- A boat travels upstream from B to A and downstream from A to B in 3 hours. If the speed of the boat in still water is 9 km/h and the speed of the current is 3 km/h, find the distance between A and B in kilometres.
- What is the technique called by which the genome of an organism can be split up into different sized molecules?
- Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
- Which of the following is used as ‘a moderator in nuclear reactor?
- 14 : 9 :: 26 : ?
- Which planet is known as the Earth’s twin?
- Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
- Colour of the Urine is yellow because of-
- tea cup tobacco
- MAD : JXA :: RUN : ?