A. Caribbean Sea
B. Aral Sea
C. Red Sea
D. South China Sea
A sea is also landlocked if does not have access to an ocean. This is also called an endorheic basin. As an example, the Caspian Sea and Aral Sea is landlocked. The Gulf of Mexico is not landlocked because it has access to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Which tree grows the fastest?
- In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
- ADE : FGJ :: KNO : ?
- 1 : 1 :: 25 : ?
- Which vitamin is considered to be a hormone?
- Which one is not a form of Biocides ?
- 17 : 52 :: 1 : ?
- which bank is called bankers bank of india?
- Which country is the leading producer of Uranium ?
- which tree is also known as the flame of the forest?