Silver has the highest electrical conductivity of all metals. In fact, silver defines conductivity – all other metals are compared against it. On a scale of 0 to 100, silver ranks 100, with copper at 97 and gold at 76.
- which animal breathe through skin?
- What is NBR?
- Which soil is best suited for cotton?
- 120 men consume 720 kg of rice in 30 days. In how many days can 90 men consume 270 kg?
- Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
- Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
- In which technology do Cryogenic engines find applications?
- What is the ratio of RBC to WBC-
- Kerosene cans are used for packing of
- Who decides the number of Judges in a High Court?