Silver has the highest electrical conductivity of all metals. In fact, silver defines conductivity – all other metals are compared against it. On a scale of 0 to 100, silver ranks 100, with copper at 97 and gold at 76.
- Which gland is both exocrine and endocrine?
- In which technology do Cryogenic engines find applications?
- hermit solitude intruder
- Fluoride inhibits caries formation via
- What is the technique called by which the genome of an organism can be split up into different sized molecules?
- Which planet looks reddish in the night sky?
- which animal breathe through skin?
- Which country is the largest producer of Bauxite?
- 14 : 9 :: 26 : ?
- 8 : 81 : : 64 : ?