Answer : Jain Philosophy
Jainism does not support belief in a creator deity. According to the Jain doctrine, the universe and its constituents (soul, matter, space, time, and motion) have always existed. All the constituents and actions are governed by universal natural laws.
- ADE : FGJ :: KNO : ?
- In which technology do Cryogenic engines find applications?
- 3 : 27 : : 4 : ?
- which plant grows in desert ?
- tea cup tobacco
- The speed of a boat in still water is 6 km/h. It takes the boat twice as long to row up as to row down the river. Find the rate of the stream.
- Which is the tallest tree in the world?
- What was the source of the blue gem stone, lapis lazuli, for the people of Harappan culture?
- In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
- which tree is also known as the flame of the forest?