Due to the presence of Ferric Oxide on the Martian surface, Mars looks reddish in the night.
When you see Mars in the night sky, it definitely has a reddish tint to it. People have been noticing that for a long time: even the ancient Egyptians called Mars ‘The Red One. ‘
- Which of the following is used as ‘a moderator in nuclear reactor?
- Kerosene cans are used for packing of
- A man can row 30 km upstream and 44 km downstream in 10 hours. Also, he can row 40 km upstream and 55 km downstream in 13 hours. Find the rate of the current and the speed off the man in still water.
- Which gland is both exocrine and endocrine?
- What is the ratio of RBC to WBC-
- MAD : JXA :: RUN : ?
- Ratio between areas of two squares is 36:25. What would be the ratio between their perimeter.
- Which instrument used for finding out wind-direction?
- Which state has the largest coastline in India ?
- Which is the longest river on the earth?