A. Andhra Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
The 1214.7 kilometers long coastline of Gujarat, which is approximately 23% of the country’s total mainland coastline, makes it the state with the longest mainland coastline.
- 3 : 27 : : 4 : ?
- QDXM : SFYN :: UIOZ : ?
- Computer based record keeping system is known as the ____?
- 6 : 2 : : 8 : ?
- Which is the warm ocean current?
- Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
- The fertilized eggs are selected for the transfer of which of the following ?
- A man can row at 5 km/h in still water and the velocity of the current is 1 km/h. It takes him1 hour to row to a place and back. How flar is the place ?
- How are Oxygen and ozone?
- which animal breathe through skin?