D. Harsha Vardhana
Samudragupta, the ruler of the Gupta Empire is known as the Napoleon of India.
- Which metal is used for generation of Nuclear Power?
- The sum of two numbers is 468 and their HCF is 39. How many pairs of such numbers can be formed?
- Which city is the Silicon valley of India?
- Coal : Heat :: Wax : ?
- Which of the following is used as ‘a moderator in nuclear reactor?
- Which instrument used for finding out wind-direction?
- The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
- Which soil is best suited for cotton?
- The fertilized eggs are selected for the transfer of which of the following ?
- The speed of a boat in still water is 6 km/h. It takes the boat twice as long to row up as to row down the river. Find the rate of the stream.