1. Jawaharlal Nehru
- A man can row 30 km upstream and 44 km downstream in 10 hours. Also, he can row 40 km upstream and 55 km downstream in 13 hours. Find the rate of the current and the speed off the man in still water.
- What is the ratio of RBC to WBC-
- which of the following is the most conductive element?
- Impurities in pharmaceutical preparation may be due to following sources
- Which was the first newspaper to be published in India?
- In bronsted lowry concept acid is
- ADE : FGJ :: KNO : ?
- Which metal is used for generation of Nuclear Power?
- What is Rodenticide ?
- The speed of a boat in still water is 6 km/h. It takes the boat twice as long to row up as to row down the river. Find the rate of the stream.